Universell Terms of Service
By accessing https://universell.us and https://universal.mybmr.com you agree to abide by these Terms of Service and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with these Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using or accessing the websites or using any other services provided by Universell.
We, Universell, reserve the right to review and amend any of these Terms of Service at our sole discretion. Upon doing so, we will update this page. Any changes to these Terms of Service will take effect immediately from the date of publication.
These Terms of Service were last updated on August 16, 2022.
Limitations of Use
By using the websites, you warrant on behalf of yourself, your users, and other parties you represent that you will not:
- modify, copy, prepare derivative works of, decompile, or reverse engineer any materials and software contained on the websites;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from any materials and software on the websites;
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server;
- knowingly or negligently use the websites or any of its associated services in a way that abuses or disrupts our networks or any other service Universell provides;
- use the websites or its associated services to transmit or publish any harassing, indecent, obscene, fraudulent, or unlawful material;
- use the websites or its associated services in violation of any applicable laws or regulations;
- use the websites in conjunction with sending unauthorized advertising or spam;
- harvest, collect, or gather user data without the user’s consent; or
- use the websites or its associated services in such a way that may infringe the privacy, intellectual property rights, or other rights of third parties.
The intellectual property in the materials contained in the websites are owned by or licensed to Universell and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. We grant our users permission to download one copy of the materials for personal, non-commercial transitory use.
This constitutes the grant of a license, not a transfer of title. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions or the Terms of Service, and may be terminated by Universell at any time.
Our websites and the materials on our websites are provided on an 'as is' basis. To the extent permitted by law, Universell makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property, or other violation of rights.
In no event shall Universell or its suppliers be liable for any consequential loss suffered or incurred by you or any third party arising from the use or inability to use the websites or the materials on the websites, even if Universell or an authorized representative has been notified, orally or in writing, of the possibility of such damage.
In the context of this agreement, “consequential loss” includes any consequential loss, indirect loss, real or anticipated loss of profit, loss of benefit, loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of goodwill, loss of opportunity, loss of savings, loss of reputation, loss of use and/or loss or corruption of data, whether under statute, contract, equity, tort (including negligence), indemnity, or otherwise.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on our websites are not comprehensive and are for general information purposes only. Universell does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on the websites, or otherwise relating to such materials or on any resources linked to the websites.
Universell has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its websites and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, approval, or control by Universell of the site. Use of any such linked site is at your own risk and we strongly advise you make your own investigations with respect to the suitability of those sites.
Right to Terminate
We may suspend or terminate your right to use our websites and terminate these Terms of Service immediately upon written notice to you for any breach of these Terms of Service.
Any term of these Terms of Service which is wholly or partially void or unenforceable is severed to the extent that it is void or unenforceable. The validity of the remainder of these Terms of Service is not affected.
These Terms of Service are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Florida, USA. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.